The Ecosorb® Maintenance Hole Gel Insert is a perforated inflow protector that is designed to allow odorous sewer gases to pass through a barrier of Ecosorb® Gel odor neutralizer. Upon passing through the Ecosorb® Gel layer the odorous gases are “scrubbed” to yield an odor-free effluent air stream.
The Ecosorb® Maintenance Hole Gel Insert is designed to hold one gallon of Ecosorb® Gel. The life of the Ecosorb® Gel will be determined by the amount of airflow through each particular manhole application. From our experience, the estimated life will be 3-5 weeks*. Units are available in two standard sizes, and are available in all common sizes upon request.
*Extreme cases could cause variations and modifications may be necessary
- Available in all common sizes between 20″ and 36″
- Black polyethylene (0.125″ – 0.150″ thick depending on size)
- Handle strap included
- All inserts include a foam gasket edge seal
- Inserts are pre-drilled with 61 0r 93 (1/4″) holes depending on size
- All manholes (downtown areas, high traffic areas, adjacent to sensitive entities, etc).
- Storm drains with odor issues
Ecosorb Gel is designed to eliminate odor in the air. The continuous release formulation works around the clock, to provide constant, 24/7 odor control. It is especially effective for combating persistent odor problems that may not be avoidable or correctable.
With your initial purchase of 55-gallons or more of Ecosorb® Gel, OMI will provide two predrilled and fitted insert units at no cost. Additional units are available for sale from OMI or provided by the customer.
Contact us today to learn more about our Ecosorb® Maintenance Hole Gel Inserts!